Camellia ‘Roger Hall’
£22 – £92
In spring, lustrous green foliage is decorated with bright red flowers that make a striking contrast. Its shapely double blooms are perfectly formed, with layers of stiff petals that create the perfect rosette.
Free delivery over £80 Learn more.
30 day money back guarantee for plants (excluding Christmas trees)
About the product
A stunning deep red camellia that works well in a pot due to its slow growing nature. It can also be planted as a flowering hedge!
This plant is now beginning to bud so it will flower beautifully in early spring.
- Camellia japonica ‘Roger Hall’ plant and support cane planted in your chosen pot (if added)
- Planting and care guides
- If you’re using your own pot, please note Camellias should be planted in ericaceous compost, which can be found here
- Current height (inc. pot):
- Current width:
- Light needs:
- Partial shade, full shade
- Frost sensitive?
- None reported
- Pollinator friendly?
Seasons of interest
- Eco- friendly sourcing
- Peat- free compost
- Long lasting plants
- Independent British nurseries