The Pot and Kettle – Window box
£30 – £82
Let some Mediterranean sunshine into your kitchen. Just open the window and grab some fresh herbs? Don’t mind if I do. Available all year round and so much tastier than dried herbs, why wouldn’t you want this herby window box? Ciao, bella.
Included for free when you add a pot
- Gravel for drainage
- Peat-free compost
Free delivery over £80 Learn more.
30 day money back guarantee for plants
About the product
- 4 plants: oregano, rosemary, sage ‘tricolor’ (replaces sage – pictured), thyme ‘Silver Queen’ (replaces common thyme – pictured)
- Planting and care guides
- (If pot is added) Includes enough compost and gravel (for drainage) to plant up
- Hanging frame included with elho hanging troughs– perfect for window sills or balcony rails up to 5cm wide
- The hanging frame is 53cm wide in total, with 36cm between the two hanging points
- Current height (inc. pot):
- Current width:
- Light needs:
- Full sun, partial shade
- Frost sensitive?
- Pollinator friendly?
- Child safe?
- 🟢 - not harmful
- Pet safe?
- 🟠 - oregano and rosemary can cause an upset stomach if eaten in large quantities
Seasons of interest
- Eco- friendly sourcing
- Peat- free compost
- Long lasting plants
- Independent British nurseries