£10 – £15
The Boston Fern Houseplant will give your room a cool, calm, luscious jungle feel with its ruffly green fronds which spill out over the top of the pot. Not only does it look great, this plant also has a practical element – it is well-known for removing air pollutants.
Free delivery over £80 Learn more.
30 day money back guarantee for plants (excluding Christmas trees)
About the product
Two key things to remember with this Boston Fern Houseplant: 1. it likes moisture, so don’t let it dry out, and 2. try and avoid touching the leaves (we know it’s so tempting!), because they might turn brown.
- Boston fern (nephrolepis exaltata) in nursery pot
- If decorative pot is purchased, the plant arrives in its nursery pot placed inside the decorative pot
- Care guide
- Current height (inc. pot):
- Current width:
- Light needs:
- Partial or full shade
- Watering needs:
- The soil should be almost always moist in all seasons except for winter, during which you only need to water when the soil surface is dry
- None reported
Seasons of interest
- Eco- friendly sourcing
- Peat- free compost
- Long lasting plants
- Independent British nurseries