£89 – £159
Yellow green leaves emerge in spring, fading to light green in summer, before a striking display of bright orange and deep vivid red in autumn – one of the best acers for autumn colour as they hold their leaves for several weeks before falling!
Please note, our acers are now beginning to drop their leaves for winter. The plants are still very healthy and will burst into life again come spring. Over winter, you can enjoy the structural beauty of their bare branches.
Free delivery over £80 Learn more.
30 day money back guarantee for plants (excluding Christmas trees)
About the product
- An acer ‘Osakazuki’ (10L) plant – planted in your chosen pot (if added)
- Care guide
- Current height (inc. pot):
- Current width:
- Light needs:
- Full sun or partial shade
- Frost sensitive?
- None reported for humans and pets
- Bee friendly?
Seasons of interest
- Eco- friendly sourcing
- Peat- free compost
- Long lasting plants
- Independent British nurseries